New Discovery Campaigns Use Product Feeds
While Discovery Ads on Google isn’t technically a new concept, the ability to leverage your product feed to tailor these ads around products is. Here’s a quick overview of what Discovery Campaigns are about:
- Ads can show across multiple Google Properties in places where consumers would be browsing their favorite content:
- YouTube Home and Watch Next feeds
- The Google Discover feed
- Gmail Promotions and Social tabs
- This campaign would align more closely with display as the placements are visually engaging and based on where they are shown.
- Google intends for you to leverage AI learning and audiences to determine who sees these ads.
- Add [short_title] to your feed to briefly and clearly identify the product you are selling. This is the time to leave out the variant related information in the title.
- If you have access to lifestyle versions of your products' images, leverage the [lifestyle_image_link] attribute to ensure the images the consumer will see won't seem out of place.
Let your VersaFeed team know if we can help make these adjustments to your Google feed before you begin trying out Google’s newest program addition.
Google Product Search Google Best Practices Google Shopping